In October 2017, David quit his job to get back to a more adventurous life again. Therefore, he bought a camper van and decided to travel eastwards to the vast and unknown countries of central asia. And of course you can’t leave your friends behind. The idea of JoinMyRide was born.
Some Key Facts:
- The first travel group of JoinMyRide will travel from David’s hometown Wunsiedel, Germany via his current residence Munich to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia in a camper van with a capacity of hosting 5-6 persons (VW LT 31 Karman).
- JoinMyRide is offering places to friends, but also to other people who think they might fit in the team. Contact us!
- Travelers can hop on and hop off in order to guarantee always a good mix 😉
- The trip will last over 25.000km and lead through 15 countries.
- We have all kinds of outdoor equipment with us on board. Paragliders, skis, mountain bikes, kajaks and kite surfing equipment will ensure unforgettable outdoor adventures along the trip. We will definitely never get bored!
- A mobile sound system will ensure memorable parties at exceptional places along the long way east 😉
- The final destination of the trip is Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, where the second travel group of JoinMyRide will take over for more adventures.